Are you a Native entrepreneur?
Are you looking to partner with a Native entrepreneur or First Nation?
Do you require management support for First Nation based operations?
Do you wonder where the grants for First Nations are?
Crane Aboriginal Management Services can help you.
We are a 100% Native owned and operated company that specializes in supporting the managerial efforts of Canadian First Nations and their membership. We have raised over $5 Million in grants and have leveraged over $15 Million in other funds for First Nation entrepreneurs, governments and projects. We are the experts.
If you are located on a First Nation, a member of a First Nation or working with First Nations and need to attract funds from any of the following entities, we can help:
• Commercial banks
• Aboriginal Capital Corporations
• Community Futures Development Corporations
• Aboriginal Business Canada
• Department of Indian and Northern Affairs (now AANDC)
• Human Resources Development Canada (now Skills Canada)
• First Nation governments and Tribal Councils
• Trillium Foundation
• Any other proposal based programs.
If you need help, please contact us.
If you register your email address with us, you will be provided an easy to follow FREE business plan sample that has secured millions of dollars in grants for First Nation businesses and partners.